Thursday, October 7, 2010

in transit


I take the LRT south of the river only two or three times a year. Today was the first time to Southgate since that station opened. I was pleasantly surprised by the care taken in integrating some sensible landscaping south from the university, and from the new ways I can experience the familiar roads I usually take by car.

Unfortunately, the whole experience was tarnished by the bad bus connection to my final destination... it took close to 2 hours to get there. I have a theory, that one major measure of a city's greatness is its quality of public transit infrastructure...

Nice station though... with some lessons applicable to a current project at the office.

... and a very productive worship meeting, so all is good.







... the bus ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment