Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Steeds: Number ?: The Hardtail Bike

Actually, this is not my bike. It belongs to my wife, who (compelled by me, of course) bought it second-hand at a bike swap in the spring... a Kuwahara mountain bike with front suspension and a rather small frame. It was still a little large and I modified the bike  by cutting the steerer tube and changing the stem to a shorter one.

I am, by personality and inclination, the type that chooses the harder way over the easy way on certain things... for aesthetic reasons. Suspension on bicycles is one such thing --  that's what legs are for! My wife, being a much more practical person, wanted suspension. After being on some pretty rough trails this fall, I could be convinced...

That means I have to add another bike to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment